Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HI WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! SOME INFO RE SEAWALK RUN!

Thank you for contacting my Mom about pledges for our Sea walk with the Rotary Club of West Vancouver! I've noticed there is some confusion as to where to donate pledges to as there is no contact listed on the website. so Woof!! Hope this helps!

My Mom, (love her), has the pledge sheet for West Coast Assistance Teams, (thats me and my furry team mates!). You can send her a cheque at this address:


Leanne Bazinet
#3 - 13927 68th Avenue
Surrey, BC  V3W 2G9

Cheques are to be made payable to 'Rotary Club of West Vancouver' with a memo 'for West Coast Assistance Teams'
If you would like to pay us directly, you can do that too! 
 
We will record your pledge on our pledge sheet and after the event the Rotary Club returns all our pledges to West Coast Assistance Teams.   Please don't hesitate to call me at (604) 593-0514 with any questions, (I will let Mom answer the phone!), resting my paws!

Thank you just does not seem enough for helping! I promise to walk with my head and tail head high and make you proud! Mom will take pictures of the smiles, laughter and joy you create...sniff and woof.
Love you all,
More than ever,
'Who I am Makes A Difference'

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment